"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Sunday, September 9, 2007

The time is growing near!

We recently heard from Buckner that their application has been approved by the Ministery of Education and is on its way to the other four ministeries. Just to let everyone know how important this is, when the Ministery of Education approves an application, the other agencies follow suit. So we just continue to wait patiently for the words that will send us on our way. The mission is about to hit high gear!

God Bless!

Continue to pray for favor for Buckner.

1 comment:

Deb said...

We're with Buckner as well and I received the accreditation update today. I just wanted you to know that I am praying for you and Roman. Praying that you will find comfort in these long months and praying that the time files and something amazing & miraculous happens very early next year.